Wednesday, July 1, 2015

ACTIVATING THE POWER OF DIVINE REVERSAL (Gifts of Faith & Miracles)

CONFESSION
As the Son of God (Jesus) has set me free, I am free indeed. Jesus already paid the price for my divine reversal of every curse, problem, and satanic embargo by the enemy with His blood, and as a child of God it is my right to benefit .... FULLY in Jesus' Name. So Today, I take my place in Christ Jesus and I decree that I am free.

I have freedom to choose whether to be in bondage or to be free (Genesis 27:40); whether to remain a victor or a victim; whether to live a limited life or to be unbound, unchained by the enemy. The power of life and death is in my hands (supernatural power); And I can only be limited as long as my mind is limited and unchanged. Therefore, I warfare pray....
 
PRAYER POINTS
  1. O Lord, touch my tongue with Your coal of fire!!! PURGE my iniquities by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
  2. Power to decree a thing and it will be established, fall upon me now!!! in the name of Jesus.
  3. It is written (Psalm 58:6): “Break the teeth in their mouths, O God; tear out, O LORD, the fangs of the lions!” Therefore, every teeth of the lion of darkness, assigned against me, B-R-E-A-K TO PIECES, in the name of Jesus.
  4. It is written (Job 29:17): “I broke the jaws of godless oppressors and plucked their victims from their teeth.” Therefore, every power swallowing my blessings, LOSE your teeth and VOMIT them now!!! in the name of Jesus.
  5. O God arise and save me from the teeth of the wicked! in the name of Jesus.
  6. Hammer of God, Arise and break the cheekbone of every enchanter assigned against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Dark incantations designed to capture my glory, perish by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
  8. Every power assigned to make me weep and gnash my teeth, you are a liar! FAIL by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every satanic boast against my destiny, collapse by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every ravenous beast compassing my life this year, ROAST by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
  11. Terrible teeth! Fearsome teeth!! assigned to waste my destiny this year, bite your senders, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Every sharp and cursing tongue assigned against my family and destiny, ROAST!!! in the name of Jesus.
  13. Every mouth with satanic anointing cursing my life, receive seven-fold harvest of your curses, in the name of Jesus.
  14. Every teeth of anguish designed to to crush my destiny in sorrow, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  15. Every iron teeth and claws of brass assigned to devour my miracles this year, melt away by Holy Ghost Fire!!! in the name of Jesus
  16. Every power chewing my destiny, your time is up! VOMIT me now and Die!!! in the name of Jesus.
  17. Every altar of enchantment raised against my breakthrough this year, S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!! in the name of Jesus.
  18. Swallowing powers working overtime to swallow destinies this year, I am not your candidate, therefore, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  19. Cursing powers, hear the word of the Lord: let your power base dry up now!!! in the name of Jesus.
  20. Every curse issued against my life, GO BACK to your sender, CHOKE your sender to death now!!! in the name of Jesus.
  21. Serpentine tongues assigned to deceive my destiny, what are you waiting for? Die!!! in the name of Jesus.
RECEIVING THE OIL OF FAVOR FOR DIVINE REVERSAL
  1. Strongman stealing my favor, RELEASE it and DIE in the Name of Jesus.
  2. Barriers to my favor, CLEAR AWAY in the Name of Jesus.
  3. God arise and move me from LABOR to FAVOR in the Name of Jesus.
  4. Oil of favor, locate my head in the Name of Jesus.
  5. My season of favor APPEAR by F-I-R-E in the Name of Jesus.
  6. Every good thing that I have been looking for begin to look for me NOW! in the Name of Jesus.
  7. Every cloud of darkness around my divine reversal, S-C-A-T-T-E-R right now! in Jesus' Name.
  8. Every opposition I COMMAND you to become my gateway to testimonies in the Name of Jesus.
  9. Every power, holding on to my favor, RELEASE it and DIE, in the Name of Jesus.
  10. Anointing for increasing greatness, fall upon my life now, in the Name of Jesus.
  11. I revoke any conscious or unconscious covenant with the spirit of death, in the Name of Jesus.
  12. Sudden death and untimely death will not be the of me or anyone in my family forever, I DECREE in the Name of Jesus.
  13. I receive the power to fulfill my destiny, in the Name of Jesus.
  14. Lord, release me from known and unknown curses, in the Name of Jesus.
  15. Every mouth that has mocked me, now shall congratulate me in the Name of Jesus.
  16. I receive the perfume of divine favor and divine reversal NOW! in the Name of Jesus.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment