Monday, June 29, 2015

MANIFESTING THE GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT

  1. Thank You, God, for the revelation power of the Holy Spirit.
  2. O Lord, thank You for giving unto me the Spirit of revelation and wisdom in the knowledge of Yourself.
  3. O Lord, continue to make Your way plain before my face on manifesting the Gifts of the Spirit.
  4. O Lord, reveal to me every secret evil and wickedness behind any problem that I have.
  5. O Lord, bring to light every thing planned against me in darkness.
  6. I remove my name (and my children's name) from the book of those who grope and stumble in darkness in the name of Jesus.
  7. O Lord, make me a vessel capable of knowing Your secret things.
  8. Let the teeth of the enemy over our nation and our churches break, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every evil altar erected against our country, be disgraced, in Jesus’ name.
  10. Let the thunder of God smite every evil priest working against our country on the evil altar and burn them to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
  11. O God arise and dribble every satanic dribbler assigned against my gate of promotions in this year 2015 in Jesus’ name.
  12. O God arise and strengthen me with might in my inner man to take charge of Your blessings for my life this year 2015, in the name of Jesus.
  13. Every prophecy of deliverance and greatness upon my life, I release and activate you into manifestations by fire now!!! in Jesus’ name.
  14. Holy Ghost! INCREASE my prayer temperature by fire!!! Arrows of spiritual laziness, BACKFIRE!!! in Jesus’ name.
  15. Blood of Jesus! SPEAK AGAINST ANCIENT DOORS of poverty and demotion in my foundation!!! in the name of Jesus.
  16. Blood of Jesus! Chase and flush out every infirmity from my body, soul and spirit!!! in the name of Jesus.
  17. Blood of Jesus! Arise by T-H-U-N-D-E-R!!! PURSUE my Pursuers!!! in the name of Jesus.
  18. Blood of Jesus! ARISE AND CHANGE MY STORY TO GLORY NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
  19. Blood of Jesus! KILL MY SORROW!! PROMOTE MY JABEZ AND ENLARGE MY COAST!!! in Jesus’ name.
  20. (This prayer point must be prayed with fervency and for the next quality 10 minutes, preferably at midnight or before you go to sleep.) Blood of Jesus! Bring my Joseph’s dream to pass!!! in the name of Jesus.
 For Our Children...
  1. Powers that stopped my parents, and you are now trying to stop me and my children, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  2. Every demon power that stopped my parents, my case is different, therefore, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  3. Every power that wants me and my children to suffer what my parents suffered, you are a liar! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  4. Every battle transferred to me and my children by my parents, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  5. Every evil rope, connecting me and my children to my parents, B-R-E-A-K!!!! in the name of Jesus.
  6. Demons from my parents inside me and my children: OUT! OUT!! OUT!!! in the name of Jesus.
  7. I am and my children are delivered from the demons of my parents, in the name of Jesus.
  8. (Shout this next prophetic prayer 7 hot times): I and my children shall be GREATER than my parents!!! in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment