Friday, June 26, 2015

"God Show Me the Secret Things" - The Gift of Spiritual Discernment

Deuteronomy 29:29:“The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.”
Psalm 5:8:“Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.”
Psalm 25:14:“The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.”

PRAYER POINTS

“O God to whom all secret things belongeth, according to Deuteronomy 29:29 and Jeremiah 33:3, Show me the secrets of my life, show me myself, show me beneficial secrets that would move my life forward and Break every bondage in my life BY FIRE!!!, in the name of Jesus.”

  1. Holy Spirit, reveal deep and the secret things to me about _____________ , in Jesus’ name.
  2. I bind every demon that pollutes my spiritual vision and dreams, in Jesus’ name.
  3. I receive power to operate with sharp spiritual eyes that cannot be deceived, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Divine revelations, spiritual visions, dreams and information will not become scarce commodity in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  5. O God, dash the power of stubborn pursuers in pieces like a potter’s vessel, in the name of Jesus.
  6. O God, arise with all Your weapons of war and fight my battle for me, in the name of Jesus.
  7. O God, You are my glory and the lifter of my head, in Jesus’ name.
  8. O great wind from the wilderness, arise, locate the houses of powers squandering the resources of my land, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Let every enemy believing they have grown beyond the reach of destruction and judgment in my life be punished now, in the name of Jesus.
  10. All hiding places of the stubborn enemies of my life, be exposed and shattered to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
  11. My Father, thank you for being a shield for me in every situation, in Jesus’ name.
  12. O God, thank you for hearing my cry out of Your holy hill, in the name of Jesus.
  13. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people that have set themselves against me, in the name of Jesus.
  14. O God, smite my enemies by the cheekbones, in Jesus’ name.
  15. My Father, break the teeth of the ungodly, in Jesus’ name.
  16. O Lord, thank you for hearing my voice whenever I call, in the name of Jesus.
  17. O God, now visit every power lying against me with destruction, in the name of Jesus.
  18. Let the dry wind from heaven blow down the pillars of their confident buildings, in the name of Jesus.
  19. Hot coals of fire from heaven, blow down their houses, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Let the enemies of my harvest become merely another story told, in the name of Jesus.
  21. Let my enemies fall by their own counsel, in the name of Jesus.
  22. Cast out my enemies in the multitude of their transgressions, in Jesus’ name.
  23. Every organized worker of iniquity, depart from me, in the name of Jesus.
  24. Let all my enemies be ashamed and sorely vexed, in Jesus’ name.
  25. Let sudden shame be the lot of all my oppressors, in Jesus’ name
  26. Every power planning to tear my soul like a lion, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
  27. O God, command judgement on all my oppressors, in Jesus’ name.
  28. Let judgment and shame pursue the stubborn pursuers of my harvest and sweep away their powers, in the name of Jesus.
  29. Let all weapons of the enemies of my harvest backfire seven-fold on them, in the name of Jesus.
  30. You enemies of my hrvest, hear the word of the Lord, you are setting a trap for yourself, in the name of Jesus.
Praise God for releasing your Harvest from heaven and loosing the grip of the enemy on your possessions!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment