Monday, July 13, 2015

PLUGGING INTO HOLY GHOST POWER

PRAYER POINTS

  1. I raise an altar of total deliverance over my life today in Jesus name.
  2. My personal wall of Jericho, collapse in the name of Jesus.
  3. Every garment making my life to stink, be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.
  4. Any entity sharing my life with me in the spirit, be destroyed by the thunder fire of God in Jesus name.
  5. My destiny jump out of every satanic cage in the name of Jesus.
  6. Any miracle that has eluded me, be restored 7-fold in the name of Jesus.
  7. I plug myself into the electrical power grid of the Holy Ghost.
  8. O Lord, recharge my genetic code with your fire in the name of Jesus.
  9. I am leaving behind the ordinary level of promotion in Jesus name.
  10. I wipe off all my records from the satanic databases in Jesus name.
  11. I refuse to be disconnected from my source of power in the name of Jesus.
  12. Any power using my glory to prosper fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
  13. Any power assigned to make a shipwreck of my faith, Holy Spirit, release your security angels to track them down and kill them in Jesus’ name.
  14. Every secret root of infirmity in my life die by fire in the name of Jesus.
  15. I plug my prayer life into the socket of the Holy Ghost, therefore, let the current of holiness and power flow through my life now by fire! in Jesus’ name.
  16. As I participate this JULY 2015 in this battle of the gate prayer for miracle harvest, let unimaginable power and possibilities of God E-X-P-L-O-D-E and begin to M-A-N-I-F-E-S-T now in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Every power draining the the Power of the Holy Ghost for miracles in my life, expire and die by fire! in the name of Jesus.
  18. Holy Spirit, renew my spirit-man and restore unto me the joy of my salvation in the name of Jesus.
  19. Holy Spirit make me hunger and thirst for Your righteousness in the name of Jesus.
  20. Fire of resurrection, ENTER into my life now and let that fire propel me throughout this month and year, and forever! in the name of Jesus.
  21. I plug my prayer altar to God’s power of signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.
  22. Let the electric current of the Holy Ghost electrocute every every satanic agent playing with my life in Jesus’ name.
  23. Every dead area of my prayer life, every dead area of my daily devotion and communion with God, every dead area of my Bible-reading and study, hear the Voice of Resurrection: COME ALIVE NOW and FLOURISH BY FIRE! in the name of Jesus.
  24. Spirit of death and hell, my life is not your candidate this year, therefore, VANISH BY FIRE from my destiny and family! in the name of Jesus.
  25. Fire of revival: ravage every spiritual coldness in my life today, today, today, and for ever! in the name of Jesus.
  26. Arrows of worry, discouragement, inadequacy, depression, frustration, skepticism and weariness fired against my life, gather yourselves together and GO BACK to your sender!!! in the name of Jesus.
  27. Every power assigned to make me stagger and fall-away from faith this month and year, you are a LIAR! somersault and die! in Jesus name.
  28. Holy Spirit, inoculate me with the full blast of your power, in the name of Jesus.
  29. Thank you Lord Jesus for answering my prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment