Friday, July 10, 2015

STEPPING OUT IN SUPERNATURAL FAITH

 PRAYER POINTS
  1. I speak unto every scattered and very dry bones of my FAITH: GATHER YOURSELVES TOGETHER! RECEIVE THE BREATH OF FIRE AND RESURRECTION!! ARISE FROM THE VALLEY OF HOPELESSNESS AND GRAVE OF HELPLESSNESS: MARCH OUT UNTO VICTORY LIKE A REVIVED AND EXCEEDING MIGHTY ARMY!!! in the name of Jesus.
  2. It is written (Ezekiel 47:9) And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.” Therefore, by the unstoppable and unbeatable SUPERNATURAL FAITH POWER of the FATHER, SON AND THE HOLY GHOST: I flood my faith with the flowing Fountains and Rivers of Living Waters; COME BACK ALIVE!!! Bring Forth earth-shaking Testimonies for me now!!! in the name of Jesus.
  3. (Prophetic prayer: Let us fight from the heavenlies – Lift up your two hands to the heavenlies as if you are beckoning and shout this prayer point:) By Your Rushing Violent Wind from heavens, O God Arise and SWEEP AWAY every power fighting against my promotion, glory and release of miracle harvest this month of July, this year 2015, in the name of Jesus.
  4. (This next is called a prayer of annihilation! Total destruction: focus on that problem in your life that has defied solution and escaped devastation, this time there is no escape for such problems according to the Word of the Lord which shall not fall to the ground or return void). It is written (1 Kings 19:17) And it shall come to pass, that him that escapeth the sword of Hazael shall Jehu slay: and him that escapeth from the sword of Jehu shall Elisha slay. (Ecclesiastes 4:12) “A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken” therefore, every stubborn problem in my life defying my prayers, every long-term and terminal problem dragging me to an untimely grave: I CALL ON THE SUPERNATURAL FAITH OF GOD and CONFRONT you with the triple Sword of Fire! Sword of Yahweh!! and Sword of the Blood of Jesus!!! BE SLAIN WITHOUT ESCAPE AND WITHOUT REMNANT NOW!!! in the name of Jesus. (dwell and stay on this prayer point for the next 10 minutes, repeatedly emphasizingBE SLAIN! WITHOUT ESCAPE!! WITHOUT REMNANT!!! BE SLAIN! WITHOUT ESCAPE!! WITHOUT REMNANT!!! BE SLAIN! WITHOUT ESCAPE!! WITHOUT REMNANT!!! … expect an instant and sudden earthquake as a result of your obedience in this prayers!!!)
  5. Cloven Tongues of Fire! baptize my tongue and my mouth and set ablaze every tabernacle of iniquity and conspiracy set up to undermine my testimony this year!!! in the name of Jesus.
  6. (Go down on your knees now as you take this prayer of adoration before the Almighty Three-in-One) BLESSED TRINITY! Merciful and Mighty God, I cast my crown of glory at Your feet; All Thy works shall praise Thee, Thou art perfect in power, love and purity; God in three Persons, Thou art worthy to receive glory honour and power, thank you in Jesus’s name.
  7. BLOOD of Jesus!!! INVADE the camp of my destiny-haters; DISCOMFIT and DEVASTATE the plot of darkness and every satanic gang-up organized to demote me this year!!! in the name of Jesus. (spend quality ten minutes on this prayer point and emphasize INVADE!” “DISCOMFIT!!” “DEVASTATE!!!” “INVADE!” “DISCOMFIT!!” “DEVASTATE!!!” “INVADE!” “DISCOMFIT!!” “DEVASTATE!!!“)
  8. Power to Ascend the Holy Hill of God, Fall upon me now by FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  9. I command the ministration of God’s VENGEANCE to PURSUE and CONSUME every satanic robber of my miracle harvest that have ever stolen from me supernatural faith, RELEASE AND RETURN MY STOLEN MIRACLE-FAITH BEFORE you DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  10. It is written (Romans 10:6-8) But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; therefore, by the power and righteousness of BOLD FAITH: I release the arrows of the sun to smite every evil altar and evil priests ministering against my breakthroughs this MONTH!!! in the name of Jesus.
  11. It is written (Psalm 24:5-6) He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. therefore Lord, I release Your Supernatural Faith through me and activate Your Word of Faith: every congregation of prayer warriors seeking the face of God in this month of July on this prayer line SHALL RECEIVE DUMBFOUNDING BLESSINGS FROM THE LORD, ACCORDING TO THE PROMISE OF PSALM 24:5-6!!! in the name of Jesus.
  12. As the gates lift up their heads for the King of Glory and for the Lord of Hosts to enter my life this month, let every opposition to my glory lift up their hands in surrender to my favor and dominion!!! in the name of Jesus.
By faith, lift up your hands and begin to thank God for revival of your prayer life and your testimonies. Appreciate God for the awesome and defiant answers in righteousness which He granted to your 12 petitions this midnight session of the battle of the gate, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment