Monday, July 6, 2015

RELEASING THE MIRACLES OF GOD



1.      I will not reap any satanic harvest, in the Name of Jesus.
2.      Untouchable power, indestructible power and unchallengeable power fall upon my life now, in the Name of Jesus.
3.      Let the fire of the Almighty God soak my hands now, in the Name of Jesus.
4.      Let fire come down and suppress all my oppressors, in the Name of Jesus.
5.      Let the God of Elijah divide my Jordan, in the Name of Jesus.
6.      Lord God of Elijah, convert y disappointments to miracles, in the Name of Jesus.
7.      Lord God of Elijah, sack all those who are sitting on my seat, in the Name of Jesus.
8.      Lord God of Elijah, bring the visible out of the invisible for me, in the Name of Jesus.
9.      Lord God of Elijah, paralyze every household wickedness, in the Name of Jesus.
10.   Lord God of Elijah, remove inherited limitations from my life, in the Name of Jesus.
11.   I take authority over this month of July 2015, in the Name of Jesus.
12.   I decree that all the elements of this month of July 2015 will cooperate with me. I decree that all elemental forces of this month will refuse to cooperate with my enemies in the Name of Jesus.
13.   I speak to the sun, the moon, and the stars. They must not smite me this month, in the Name of Jesus.
14.   I pull down every negative energy planning to operate against my life this month of July in Jesus’ Name.
15.   This is the month that the Lord has made for me to possess my harvest, therefore I will rejoice and be glad in it in the Name of Jesus.
16.   I dismantle any power uttering incantations to capture this month and I render such incantations and satanic prayers null and void in Jesus’ Name.
17.   I retrieve this month of July out of the hands of my enemies and I take possession of my physical and spiritual harvests in the Name of Jesus.
18.   Spirits of favor, counsel, might and power, come upon me, in the Name of Jesus.
19.   I excel this month of July and nothing shall defile me in Jesus’ Name.
20.   I shall possess the gates of my enemies as I overcome them in the Name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment